Aux port:  95% sure this coming week.  Would have been late last week or
early this week except for wispapalooza prep and attendance.  The 5% is the
likelihood that something unexpected in manufacturing causes a schedule
slip.

Rackmount:  Decemberish.  I have functional devices,  and have the first
mechanical case sample which I was showing at wispapalooza.

I expect one more mechanical sample and then we'll be ordering production
quantity cases.  This puts us 30 days out.   There is some software to
finish integration on,  which should take about the same time.