I hate a site that makes you sign up before they give you any info. Wix may
be great but that just pisses me off. Have you thought about
templatemonster.com? They have tons of templates. I used AWS the last time
I put up a new web site and it was pretty easy and I doubt there is
anything cheaper. I think Paul recommended it. My site is static and I
don't change it. If that doesn't describe what you want and you want some
type of CMS then maybe AWS isn't for you.
Unlike Wix though, You have to get your domain name, get your template and
replace pictures if you don't like the stock, change text with text editor,
then load it up to S3.