I've taken to asking workers about their ladder racks on higher roof vans
(the people who use them, not their bosses who buy them) and I consistently
get the same answer as Mark said - Prime Design.

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of mark
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 8:37 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Suggestions for work vans

On 2016-10-15 02:36, Paul McCall wrote:
> For those with the higher roof vans, two questions.
>
> Can you go through a fast food drive through?

You can, but it gets kind of expensive fixing the awnings after a while.

> How do you get ladders on /off?  Do they make a ladder kit that flips
> over the side or something?

The only good one is https://www.primedesign.net/products/ergorack/

Flips over the side of the van and then drops one end so you can get it on
and off.

The WeatherGuard version of this rack sucks - the handle and ladder sticks
almost a foot over the side of the van and ends up getting damaged (and
damaging) trees, overhead door frames, etc.

Mark