Agreed. WISPA provides no shortage of education on and regulatory updates. Pay

----- Original Message -----

From: "Sean Heskett" <>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:37:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.65 licensing

Continue with business as usual the only difference is everything registered
after 4/17/15 does not get protection once the CBRS SAS system gets going
(probably late 2017 or 2018).

After 4/17/2020 everything has to talk to the SAS.

There's more to it obviously but that's the cliff notes version. There have
been many WISPA webinars and they had 2 sessions about it at WISPAPALOOZA.