how tight is the space..

Would a right angle plug cable not work ?
or even one of the flat Ethernet cable ?

If it is really tight, you can always use the regular connector and not feed
the outer jacket into the end of the jack..
you will have a working cable, a bit ghetto looking, and no strain relief...
but a working cable

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street