From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 10:36 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] baicells

It worked with the 320, not without its caveats, but I would think that LTE
would work better. No?

On Thursday, October 20, 2016, Rick Harnish <rick.harn...@baicells.com
<mailto:rick.harn...@baicells.com> > wrote:

You wouldn't have enough customer capacity.

Respectively,

Rick Harnish

Director of WISP Markets

Direct: 972.922.1443

Baicells Technologies N.A. Inc.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid

On Oct 20, 2016 8:34 PM, Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com