But he just makes the statement, the claim.  I want to see the math.

From: Rick Harnish
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 8:30 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] baicells 2.5 GHz high power and CPE

LTE gives you an extra 7 dB of gain in most circumstances.

Patrick wrote a very good article about it.  You can find it at
https://na.baicells.com/why-lte/

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish

Director of WISP Markets

Baicells Technologies, N.A.

Mobile: +1.972.922.1443

Email: rick.harn...@baicells.com

Follow us on Facebook for the latest news