News reports say New World Hackers are taking credit for the attack on Dyn,
supposedly with help from Anonymous in 3rd wave.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-world-hackers-claims-responsibility-internet-disruption-cyberattack/

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:59 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Another large DDoS, Stop Being a Dick

I actually worked with ATT tech support to open up some ports for NVR... They
were pretty good and client has app on phone with alerts on door sensors
connected to cameras.   Different subnet from his network... Hope it doesn't
get hacked...

On Oct 22, 2016 10:33 AM, "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net