From: "Ken Hohhof" <af...@kwisp.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 10:26:49 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Microsoft Store DNS

Define "Microsoft Store". Do they have an app store like Google Play and
iTunes? I think of Microsoft Store as an online and bricks-and-mortar store
that sells stuff like computers, I'm sure they sell software like Office 365 as
well. I am typing on a Dell laptop I bought at the Microsoft Store in Oakbrook
Mall, pretty much a clone of an Apple Store.

If you mean where do Windows Updates come from, sometimes
download.windowsupdate.com, sometimes not.