From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 5:10 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Cubs

(relatively cheaply)� I think the news is reporting >$2k a ticket for
standing room.

Bars around Wrigleyville were charging $250/person cover when it wasn't even
a home game.�

On 10/28/2016 5:07 PM, ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>  wrote:

Pretty cool if they can sweep the next three and win at home.� Wish I
lived close enough to (relatively cheaply) go to one of the games.�