You can't fix stupid.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 4:35:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ammon City fiber

I live in a semi-rural area. Used to be rural until land developers added
subdivisions. I was one of those developers.

Now, we have city folks coming out, buying a 5 acre ranchette and are
complaining about farming noises, & ranching smells. They don’t think you
should have the right to cut hay at 3 in the morning.

Now there is a push to ban farm animals from the county... One old rancher got
reported for leaving his dogs outside in the winter. Those dogs had never been
in the house in their entire lives.

Odd study in human behavior. I think it all boils down to selfishness and lack
of empathy.