Matt Jenkins at Smarter Broadband (Adam's company). I think he left, but I'm not sure. Up in the Sierra foothills where they survive, trees have to be your friend.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 11/7/2016 9:53 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
There was a guy down by Bill Prince that did lots of tree installs. His name escapes me. Used to be on this list all the time. Matthew? M name I think.
*From:* Adam Moffett
*Sent:* Monday, November 07, 2016 10:46 AM
*To:* Animal Farm
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Tree install
I just encountered this Wimax unit tied to a young maple tree with a big zip tie. We were speculating about what's going to happen to the tree in the future. The tree is maybe 30' tall at this point and roughly 6" in diameter. Is this going to hurt the tree? Is the tree going to go around the antenna? I have historically avoided any installs in trees, so I have no experience with something like this.