You shuddered even without a picture of the sisterwife?  I think we were all
expecting fewer teeth in the selfie though……

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 12:21 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] this thing on?

I shuddered... Sister wife???   Yikes

On Nov 10, 2016 10:57 AM, "Josh Reynolds"
<j...@kyneticwifi.com<mailto:j...@kyneticwifi.com>> wrote:

Uncle grandpa Roy... ;)

On Nov 10, 2016 11:34 AM, "That One Guy /sarcasm"
<thatoneguyst...@gmail.com<mailto:thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I just wish uncle dad had been there to see how beautiful his daughter niece
was in that camo wedding gown from aunt mom charlenes forth wedding to uncle
grampa roy. But them parole review boards was just biased against him cause
they was immgrants and he told em to get back to their own countries. He
shouldnt even been locked up in the first place cept my brother cousin fester
had to go an tell on him just cause he wouldnt give him no free meth. thats not
how merca works, a mans got to make a living and cant be givin no product out
for free, that welfare check barely covers the slim jims and natural light so a
mans got to make some money.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Josh Reynolds