>From what i read this morning the goal is to diversify their partners so
not to depend on one source... Germany and other European countries are
offering Mexico trade deals aggressively.  I have no confidence in Trump's
knowledge of NAFTA and foreign trade,  except maybe on how get his cheap
labor clothing line produced.   Hopefully this guy (quoting Bernie)  will
hire competent folks and not his lackey brown nosing group.  Ford is going
ahead with expansion into Mexico without cutting US jobs.    These are
business decisions not political ones.   BTW... You Canopy guys ever know
where most of that line was manufactured?