I created my own using mib tree was fun but got what I needed

On 11/16/2016 08:55 AM, Dave Bradich wrote:

Thanks!!!

*//*

*/Regards, Dave/*

*/ispeed Communications/*

*/(250) 469-9342/*

*//*

*/The sender intends this message for a specific recipient and, as it may contain information that is privileged or confidential, any use, dissemination, forwarding, or copying by anyone without permission from the sender is prohibited./*

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Steve Utick
*Sent:* November-15-16 4:47 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] cacti graph template for Frame util

Unfortunately, that server is no longer. You should be able to grab it from this URL though:
http://www.north-hill.net/cacti-450.zip

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Dave Bradich <dave.brad...@ispeed.net <mailto:dave.brad...@ispeed.net>> wrote:

    Steve,

    Would you be able to re-enable that link so we could grab the
    cacti template?

    *//*

    */Regards,   Dave/*

    */                  ispeed Communications/*

    */(250) 469-9342 <tel:%28250%29%20469-9342>/*

    *//*