So, how does picadillo differ from american style chilli beans?

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 4:51 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Guess who came to mind

My breakfast this morning was two eggs, picadillo, hash browns and retried
beans with flour tortillas... This is not on any Denny's menu I know..
Farmers Brothers coffee as well.    Best part. Wife paid.   for you poor souls
who have never had picadillo you don't know what you are missing... nothing
like fresh jalapenos... No canned crap at The Hut