UBNT HQ when Cambium announced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1jf2hOkec4

From: That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:04 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Nicely done, Cambium! - eh, 2.4 ?

i am very disappointed in the ubnt forum, i just went there expecting hours of
enetertainment, one thread, one lame thread thats mostly screenshots of the
webinar. maybe every fanboys head exploded, whatever will ubnt do without their
fanboys harrassing general members of the community seeking support. This is
unacceptable, completely ridiculous, Im going to go on strike