The most important question here is why?

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Corson" <j...@bluebitnetworks.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2016 11:02:49 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] For Sale: 10 Mimosa B5c, Andrew dishes

We have 10 operational B5c radios in use for approx 6 months. Asking
$3,000 for the lot.

We also have 8-10 (still have to check one location to confirm) Andrew
PX2F-52-NXA 2' 5ghz dishes with radome and mounting hardware. Most
were also in the field for approx 6 months. Asking $200 per dish or
$1,800 for the lot.

Lastly, we have a 3' Andrew dish similar to the one listed above,
radome, mounting hardware. Asking $350

Hit me off list. Buyer pays shipping. Located in Missouri. Ideally
dishes should be picked up, but will consider shipping them to you.

Josh