I've been using this for awhile:
https://www.amazon.com/Van-Der-Hagen-Safety-Razor/dp/B00E6BQEEA

Disclaimer: I currently only use it to clean up my neck line, as I've had
pretty much a perpetual beard for the past 3 years. I was also in the army
and would sometimes have to shave using very unorthodox methods at 4am in
the woods in winter with no water, so my skin isn't exactly "sensitive".

On Dec 27, 2016 4:47 AM, "Gino Villarini" <[email protected]> wrote:

> WowŠ I shave once a weekŠ my gilletes last about 4 shavesŠ
>
> I think its because I shave both waysŠ first downward, then upward Š its a
> very smooth shave
>
> On 12/26/16, 4:18 PM, "Af on behalf of Chuck McCown" <[email protected]
>
>
>
> *Gino Villarini*
> President
> Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968
>
> on behalf of [email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I use 4 a year...once per season.  They are more of a cheese grater
> >toward
> >the end.
> >
> >-----Original Message-----
> >From: Jay Weekley
> >Sent: Monday, December 26, 2016 1:16 PM
> >To: [email protected]
> >Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades
> >
> >Am I the only guy that uses his razor blades until they start pulling
> >the hairs out by the roots?
> >
> >Chuck McCown wrote:
> >> Anyone use one of those subscription razor blade deals?
> >> If so how do  you like it, how many blades do  you get, do they last?
> >>
> >> No virus found in this message.
> >> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com>
> >> Version: 2016.0.7924 / Virus Database: 4739/13655 - Release Date:
> >>12/26/16
> >>
> >
>
>

Reply via email to