My pretty face has not made me a dime yet...

From: Gino Villarini
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 3:46 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Razor blades

Yikes ! Soap? You are not doing your face any favors…

I you don’t use shaving cream, the best next thing to shave is hair
conditioner…

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com>
Date: Monday, December 26, 2016 at 4:56 PM
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>

      Gino Villarini

      President
      Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

Wow, one a week.  I should treat myself.
I can’t see well enough without glasses to easily change a blade in the shower.
I just apply a bar of Irish spring and start scraping my face.

And I forget to ask my wife or to remember to change them at other times.
Once it starts taking 15 minutes to shave, I get around to asking her.