"It doesn't  look like anything to me"

On 12/27/2016 10:39 AM, Ben Royer wrote:
Slightly OT, but not really, as it’s WISP talk, but thought I’d start a ‘TowerSide Chat’, (Fireside Chat), for the tower guys on the list. Haven’t seen much on climbing gear or such lately. I remember seeing, a few shows back, this connector, and I’m curious, can anyone on here come up with a creative use for it other than rock climbing? One thought I had was attach it to your tools or drink, and use it as a quick connect to move things around your workspace in the air. What other creative things could you use this for?
frog_06
https://www.kong.it/en/2-products/items/c3-professional/f1-carabiners/p102-frog
Thank you,
Ben Royer, Operations Manager