Weather stations, local unifi controller, well monitor.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 12/27/2016 9:14 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
What do you use them for?

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not using them at a tower site. Using at home, and it's easy to use a small
battery to make sure they stay on all the time. I can locate them almost
anywhere. We're talking about < 2 watts; less than 1.5 watts actually.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>