From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 5:26 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] North Dallas project

Was this sent to me only?   North Dallas is 8 hours from me and only 2 to 3 for
others on the list...even Lewis Bergman is only a 3 hours from Big D.   I am
booked through January here in El Paso with two projects for guvnmt!

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Rory Conaway