Most of the big growers have gone indoors with green houses. They use large solar arrays for power. They have leveled a lot of real estate (formerly hilly territory).

In town, everything is cash, cash, cash. Buying/selling cars; cash deals. Buying and selling real estate; cash deals. Buying and selling groceries; cash deal. Cash, cash, cash.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>