Don’t care about support really. On the MX80 do they nickel and dime you to
death with licenses, disabled featured etc., or can you just pick one up and it
has all the stuff enabled (unlike Cisco I’m finding)? I’m going to look on my
Cisco to see if CGN is available.

Is there any reason I can just get a beefy Linux server and tell it to do
CGNAT? That seems to be harder to find than MPLS. The SRX550/650 seems to do
all the other stuff on the wish list and be a solid platform, not?

Dev