That's what I thought. But we verified it with linktests and speedtests.
Not to mention session uptimes went from re-reging multiple times a day to
rock-solid.

No configuration or frequency changes. Just firmware upgrade. I'm hoping
that v15 firmware will bring some improvements to our 5ghz 450 AP's.