From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Burgess
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 10:42 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] l2tp setup between 2 miktroiks

Sounds like hire a consultant to do it for you :)

Dennis Burgess – Network Solution Engineer – Consultant MikroTik Certified
Trainer/Consultant – MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net Radio Frequiency
Coverages: www.towercoverage.com
Office: 314-735-0270