The absolute deal breaker was that manic look with the words "I'm gonna cut your balls off" I thought I was in a Jason movie... ten minutes before everything was hunky dory.. I was in this marriage for just over two year with nothing like this... Small episodes but she was going off a cliff. Probably something to do with the drugs she was doing behind my back...