So uh when that email server quits working...what then?
Josh Luthman Office: 937-552-2340 Direct: 937-552-2343 1100 Wayne St Suite 1337 Troy, OH 45373 On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 8:02 PM, Travis Johnson <[email protected]> wrote: > Haha. The tlj2 email is used only for this list. :) > > My [email protected] is still my primary email account. > > Travis > > On 1/10/2017 5:52 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote: > >> What happened to tlj1 or tlj? (Or does the "2" stand for something else?) >> >> -----Original Message----- >> From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Travis Johnson >> Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:49 PM >> To: [email protected] >> Subject: [AFMUG] Email address >> >> Hi, >> >> I just realized today that I have had the same email address for 18.5 >> years. I'm on every spam and mailing list ever created. LOL >> >> Travis >> >> >> >> >> >
