Note the Dish/Direct bundle at the bottom.  I wonder if all WISPs or ISPs can
do a deal with Dish and Direct?
I know I used to sell Direct as part of the NCTA plan, but they did away with
that.  Anyone do bundles?

From: Rise Broadband
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:02 PM
To: ch...@wbmfg.com
Subject: Hey MCCOWN,CHUCK, speaking of resolutions

      To view this email as a web page, go here.

                                Dear MCCOWN,CHUCK,

                                We have made significant improvements to our
internet service in your area. You now have faster internet speeds a vailable.
Faster speeds to SURF longer, STREAM faster, and GAME all night long.

                                Upgrade your Rise Broadband Internet speed
package now and lock in your rate of $39.95/month for 2 years and we'll send
you a $100 Visa® Gift Card.

                                Call 866-326-2161

                                 Don't wait, offer ends 1/31/17

                                Did you know...Rise Broadband is also an
Authorized Dealer for DISH and DIRECTV? We not only provide High Speed Internet
and Home Phone service, you now have a choice on your TV too.

                                Ask about how you can add DISH or DIRECTV to
your Rise Broadband Internet service, and bundle for even more savings!

                                Go Paperless
                                Go green and save with electronic billing.
                                Ask for paperless

                                Refer a Friend
                                Earn $100 by referring a friend, family member
or neighbor.
                                Learn More

                                Quick Links
                                My Account
                                Live Chat
                                Terms of Service

                                Customer Care
                                Monday - Friday: 6 am to 8 pm (MT)
                                Saturday & Sunday: 7 am to 5 pm (MT)
                                866-988-7164

                                Technical Support
                                Monday - Friday: 5 am to Midnight (MT)
                                Saturday & Sunday: 7 am to 8 pm (MT)
                                866-988-7163

                                Legal Policies    |   Privacy Policy   |   My
Account   |    Live Chat

                                Unsubscribe    |    View this email in your
browser

                                Rise Broadband - 619 SW 14th Loveland, CO 80537
                                Pay Online! It’s secure, fast and convenient.
                                Mailing in your payment? Send to PO Box 844580,
Boston, MA 02284-4580

                                *With successful activation. Limited-time
offer. May not be combined with other offers. Fastest speed available at your
home. $39.95/mo. with a 2-year Rise Broadband Internet service agreement. Add
digital phone for $10.00 per month and get free installation. Additional fees
will apply. As a designed telecommunications carrier eligible to receive
universal service support, Rise Broadband, is proud to offer the Lifeline
program in the state of Kansas. We will provide discounts off on service
activation and on basic monthly service for residential customers who qualify
for income-assisted programs. To determine if you quality for Kansas Lifeline
service, customers may call 1-800-527-2404. For unresolved questions or
complaints you may contact the Kansas Corporation Commission, Office of Public
Affairs and Consumer Protection, at KCC Consumer Protection, 1500 SW Arrowhead
Road, Topeka, KS 66604 or toll-free 1.800.662.0027 or in Topeka 785.271.3140.
Hearing or speech impaired TDD Kansas Relay Center 1.800.766.3777.  © 2016 Rise
Broadband. All rights reserved.

            This email was sent to: ch...@wbmfg.com

                  This email was sent by: Rise Broadband
                  61 Inverness Drive East, Suite 250; Englewood, CO 80112 USA

            We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

            Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe