I've thought about "5G+" for our next round of network upgrades!

Seriously though we got a lot of value out of using the 5G term when we
overlaid the network with 5ghz ptmp equipment. Some peolple were so
impressed that we were ahead of Verizon who had just rolled out 4G in our
area.

On Jan 12, 2017 10:54 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But you didn't put an x.... That's marketing
>
> On Jan 12, 2017 8:50 PM, "Chris Fabien" <ch...@lakenetmi.com> wrote:
>
>> We've been selling "5G" for about 3 years!
>>
>> On Jan 12, 2017 7:16 PM, "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.fiercewireless.com/wireless/redzone-launches-5g-b
>>> randed-service-maine?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=internal&mrkid
>>> =27472010&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkdNNVl6QTJPVEpsTWpsbCIsInQiOiI3NE
>>> trM1c3WGdQQVZqODZzT1hwYlhHVitDdFBDR2diRWhnOGNXQk01ZjRGOXg1bj
>>> QxMUZqMFhmU2lFclpcL2xXSWRzbUhjTWJndUNTQzRNS29mZ2ptTUVYbU1MWG