From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:21 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber micro strippers

I have a pair of these, they've worked great so far:

http://www.fiberoptic.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=JIC-375&eq=&Tp=&in=Fiber+Optic+Stripper+Three+Hole

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 4:17 PM, Paul McCall
<pa...@pdmnet.net<mailto:pa...@pdmnet.net>> wrote:
Can anyone make a suggestion on a very good set of micro strippers for
individual fibers? the ones I've been using seem to be cheap and are a really
frustrating struggle

Sent from my Android phone using Symantec TouchDown
(www.symantec.com<http://www.symantec.com>)