Yes, that sounds right.

It looks like ARIN has no nameservers listed for your block.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 12:11 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Reverse DNS entry

So I'm assuming I can make a free account with dns.he.net <http://dns.he.net>
and then login to arin and set the delegation for the RDNS, then I need to
login to the dns.he.net <http://dns.he.net>  and make a rdns entry for the
customers IP address with the desired domain name they want to resolve? Is that
somewhat correct?

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:00 PM, TJ Trout <t...@voltbb.com