From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Lewis Bergman
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 1:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Slightly, Cost of Living

My life insurance is term, $1,000,000 and cost me $65 a month. I am 52. Health
insurance for my family would be $1050 if I had kids on it and is an HSA with a
$6500 deductible per insured I think.

Property is a drag if it isn't producing income. If it is it can be great, or
at least it has been for me. I can say I have anything to complain about but I
live even more spartan than you as far as accommodations. I think I only own 2
rent houses that aren't nicer than the one I live in.

One thing I think is important in a recurring revenue model is making sure your
pricing keeps pace with inflation. If you don't you make 10% less in 3 years
relatively speaking.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 1:02 PM
can...@believewireless.net<mailto:can...@believewireless.net>
While starting my ISP, I lived very frugally. No paid TV, only made enough to
pay bills and make dinner.
Now, I'm reaping the rewards of putting all that money back into my company and
taking a fat salary
and still putting money back into the company.

Compared to you, yes, I'm living "extravagantly" now. But if I average it out
over the years, I'm still
not making much on average. But, it's growing fast. Money does seem to go
further for me and this
ISP thing seems like an ATM with money constantly rolling in.

I don't work as much as I used to and have tons of free time. But, that was by
design and why I
decided to get into the recurring revenue business.

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 1:23 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>>