We "allocate" a /64 to each PtP link, but actually use a /126 (or /127) mask so packets addressed to the remainder of the /64 simply get dropped because there is no route in the table.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband