I was in Rico Colorado today working on a generator that got squashed when its
shelter roof collapsed due to snowfall.
Had the best chimichanga in my life tonight.  Shrimp, scallops, crap.... yum.
La Casita in Cortez, CO.

Last night during the drive over, I pulled off to the side of the road.  My
wife woke up and wanted to know what was wrong.  I told her nothing, I just
wanted to show her something.  I went around to her side of the truck and
helped her out.  It was about 20 degrees, severe clear, and no moon.

You could see the milky way from horizon to horizon.  Been many years since I
saw that site.