I have seen some papers that say the PMP is going to via millimeter wave
radios.  I am sure they will get along with trees very well.

From: Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:44 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] My latest Blog; How #5G will change everything without
changing anything.

I like your article.

What is the specific topology and deployment for this scenario though?

Vivint and a few others have set up fiber access nodes on Schools and buildings
local to the neighborhoods, then did their form of mesh from there.

Is that the expected use case?

That fiber is brought in near the neighborhood, then broadcast from there using
wireless?