Hopefully I can get in with one of my passports.

On 2/6/2017 12:48 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Can’t go.... travel ban...
*From:* Simon Westlake
*Sent:* Monday, February 06, 2017 11:43 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] CanWisp Conference
Hopefully it'll keep growing, a good chunk of our bigger customers are in Canada, so there's definitely a good WISP industry up there!

On 2/6/2017 12:40 PM, Paul Stewart wrote:
Great - glad to hear it … I’ve heard it’s not a very big event or anything but nice to see something nearby going on ….
One of our offices is 5 minutes away from there :)