This picture didn't come through, but this is the unit I got from Chuck to make
this work.

http://www.mccowntech.com/800-gige-poe-outdoor-cat-6-poe-injector-ethernet-surge-protector/

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2017 5:57 PM
To: 'af@afmug.com' <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Ceragon IP-20C POE

Ok, so I'm still confused by this.

I want to inject -48v on POE using Chucks module (picture attached).

I can't seem to find any data though on exactly how the POE "in" works on the
Ceragon IP-20C (Or the 820C which I assume is the same).
I think I can figure out Chucks module, but some help with that would be
appreciated too.

Can someone spell this out for me and point to a reference for the POE power
assignments on the actual port of the radio?

I really wish the 'people' working on my radio had not lost the official
original POE injector module I had, GRRRRR!