On 2/13/17 11:49, Jason Wilson wrote:
There are no Dams downstream.  The Feather empties to the Sacramento
River.  There are a number a weirs on the Sacramento that have been
opened to the Bypass (land designated and designed to flood, Farm land,
Rice Paddies) to absorb additional flow that we have experienced in the
last month or so.  IF and a big IF the spillway were to fail as the
expected last night I do not think the Sacramento River system would be
able to absorb the flow and would be catastrophic downstream in the
Sacramento Valley.

Yolo was looking pretty full last night. But it was mostly dark by the time I drove by.

~Seth