From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Matt Mangriotis
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 12:43 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450M limited vs 450i integrated sector

I would suggest trying it.  The 450m also has 5-6 dB better uplink sensitivity.
 When you add the uplink beamforming gains to this, you'll see uplink
modulation improvements in nearly all the SMs on the sector.  Others can chime
in with their experiences, but there's enough evidence of this, that I am
confident in it.

Matt (@CambiumMatt)