So this week, as far as I know I have the whole network on current firmware
operating at the current typeset. It's cost me on oob rules for backhauls.

As I understand it though, if I had not done this, even if I replaced an
existing radio with the same model since its new hardware I would have to
put the new rules up..... Legally

Is anybody else that anal? Tnt I did this a long time ago but not with a
full network review, there was still 10 percent on old rules.
I do have some hardware without the automatic typeset like ptp500, if one
creliaks the link will have to go 650 as I understand it since I can't put
a default ptp500 up legally

Is this technically correct? Or am I just a douchebag