Not that I am aware of...  I am just tossing around a managed platform and
I have a few of the ready net routers and just weighing the options.  I am
leaning towards Cambium since I am moving most of my network that
direction.  One platform would be nice.

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com