From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Sterling Jacobson
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 7:23 PM
To: 'af@afmug.com' <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Ceragon IP-20c Password bug?

So I'm pretty sure there is some sort of password bug on the Ceragon units.

I changed my password in the interface and then set the NTP time server and
updated the time, which was like years past what it was currently reading
after reboot.

I also changed the IP address.

I exited and re-entered the interface with the user/password just fine.

Then I "reset" the unit to reboot it.

Now no matter what I do no user/password combo works.

Ceragon tech says I need to RMA it.

I'm pissed.

I have the other unit set similarly, but I am afraid to "reset" or
reboot/power cycle it now.

Any one seen this before?