You could also rename the "admin" user, but I suspect deleting it is disallowed in RouterOS and as a failsafe, it is simply recreating it. Alternative fact?

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband