Tell him to watch Guy Kawasaki videos...Simple is better and elegant

On Mar 11, 2017 10:09 AM, "Rory Conaway" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a whole new respect for Weird Al.
>
>
>
> Rory
>
>
>
> *From:* Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Chuck McCown
> *Sent:* Saturday, March 11, 2017 9:59 AM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* [AFMUG] OT Mission Statements
>
>
>
> My son is finishing up his EE and as part of his senior project class he
> had to take a section on management,  business cases and mission
> statements.
>
>
>
> I told him that I thought all mission statements were total BS.  I used to
> work for an investment banker evaluating business plans for high tech
> startups.  When I first got the job I was pretty young and inexperienced.
> I wanted to impress the Banker that I had practically memorized the
> business cases.  I started talking about the mission statement of a company
> and he cut me off.  He said “all mission statements are total BS, the
> mission is to make money without going to jail”.
>
>
>
> In any event, my son told the instructor about this song.  I had not heard
> it before.  The instructor included it in the class presentation.  You get
> sick of listening to it about half way through.
>
>
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyV_UG60dD4
>

Reply via email to