Yes I agree they are expensive....Most of the gear I install is on high
end.. but we have peace of mind.... Rarely do we have equipment issues.
Water and poop gotta flow!!!

On Mar 11, 2017 3:59 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> So the moxa will take 9.6 to 60 vdc
> .33A at 24 volts so 7.92 watts
>
> With 100 ohms of 24 gauge cable, the minimum voltage will be  2*sqrt(7.92
> * 100)
>
> 56.28 volts or higher.
>
> Any lower and they will not work.  So a 60 volt power supply would be just
> right for them.
>
> Not it’s easy to get that answer.
>
> If I doubled up on the pairs (which I think I can do in the system I am
> working on) it would be 2* sqrt(7.92*50)
> 39.8 volts or higher.
>
> However moxa is twice the price of the others so I will be using the
> net-sys or whatever they are.
>
>
>
> *From:* Jaime Solorza
> *Sent:* Saturday, March 11, 2017 12:24 PM
> *To:* Animal Farm
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] The grand convergence
>
> Ha. I feel validated....I came out  48.3 if I recall...My notebook is
> home.....I must have been awake in class that day
>
> On Mar 11, 2017 11:02 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Ahhhh..... finally.
>
> Now we still need the solution of the minimum workable voltage.
>
>
>

Reply via email to