I think I got it sorted out, somehow some of the service flows disappeared
from the AP, we are using Internal AAA and the default flow was set to a
number that didn't exist. Not sure why that happened but I added them back
and it's working for now.


On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 5:11 PM, Louis Arsenault <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have had something similar to this years ago. I remember looking at the
> event logs of the SM to help resolve the issue.
>
> -Louis
>
> On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Chris Fabien <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> We had storms and power outage few days ago. I have a PMP320 AP acting
>> strange. It appears like all of the stations are continually connecting and
>> disconnecting very rapidly. On the main screen the "Registered CPE Count"
>> is constantly changing. The stations that connect show up in the Radio Info
>> and Connected CPE list, but no downlink signal is shown (see attachment).
>> Nothing shows up under service flows or MCS pages.
>>
>> I have tried changing channel, setting it to free run temporarily, no
>> change.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> -Louis
>
> NTInet
> O: 803-533-1660 X 207 <(803)%20533-1660>
> C: 803-997-0004 <(803)%20997-0004>
>

Reply via email to