We haven't used them yet but the introduction call with a sales guy then
nearly an hour long call with an engineer left me feeling warm and fuzzy.
We'll likely use them for some large projects coming up.

They seem to know what's going on and probably know mikrotik and test it
more than most consultants do.

Not sure why you're having trouble sterling. They are attentive to me.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi