I ordered some generic 1G 20km SFPs from FS a couple weeks ago. Got the shipping notification. Shipped from WA. Cool, guess they're stock some stuff state side now. Got them and they're labeled 10km and Cisco. After a little bit of back and forth with the rep, we used them as is. In case you're wondering, there's no difference in the optic up to 20km. They're all the same. The only difference is the label and DDM info.

The only issue I've had with FS SFPs is DDM data on the Planet metro switches. And only some ports. I asked them to fix their software. Sent them screenshots of the exact same SFP in different ports to show which ports it doesn't work in. They said sorry, too bad, buy our modules. Nope, sorry, not for 4X the cost. FS admitted to changing something with the DDM data on their "new" modules about a year and a half ago though.

On 3/21/2017 6:11 PM, Josh Baird wrote:
Yes - we use the 'Juniper' [1] SFP with Netonix frequently.

[1] http://www.fs.com/products/13274.html

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 6:44 PM, SmarterBroadband <li...@sbb.net <mailto:li...@sbb.net>> wrote:

    Have you tried any of these with a Netonix?

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *Josh Baird
    *Sent:* Tuesday, March 21, 2017 1:38 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Fiber Store - Mikrotik compatible SFP's ??

    I'm successfully using all of these with MT:

    1G:

    http://www.fs.com/products/13274.html
    <http://www.fs.com/products/13274.html>

    http://www.fs.com/products/22138.html
    <http://www.fs.com/products/22138.html>

    http://www.fs.com/products/39418.html
    <http://www.fs.com/products/39418.html>

    10G:

    http://www.fs.com/products/11591.html
    <http://www.fs.com/products/11591.html>

    On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 4:23 PM, Andreas Wiatowski
    <andr...@silowireless.com <mailto:andr...@silowireless.com>> wrote:

        So if I buy the cisco rated ones they should work too??

        Cheers,

        Andreas Wiatowski, CEO

        Silo Wireless Inc.

        1-866-727-4238 x-600 <tel:%28866%29%20727-4238>

        http://www.silowireless.com <http://www.silowireless.com/>

        Wireless | Fibre | VoIP | PBX | IPTV

        _________________________________

        The contents of this email message and any attachments are
        intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
        confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally
        protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
        recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message
        has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert
        the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any
        attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
        hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or
        storage of this message or its attachments is strictly
        prohibited.